This is most of my cloth diaper stash.
The middle four columns are all BumGenius one size pockets. They are mostly 4.0s with a few 3.0s. We have the following colors:
5 white with aplix
2 grasshopper with aplix
2 ribbit with aplix, 1 ribbit with snaps
2 sweet with aplix
2 moonbeam with aplix, 1 moonbeam with snaps
2 butternut with aplix
1 clementine with aplix, 1 clementine with snaps
I know there is a noodle with aplix missing and I think there is a third butternut with aplix missing. They were either dirty or on the baby at the time of this picture.
So that is a total of 21 BG pockets. These are the only diapers we send to daycare.
The far right column is BumGenius all-in-ones, size medium. There is one moonbeam, one clementine, and two twilights. I bought two of these gently used from the Baby Center swap and the other two from Cotton Babies clearance section for only $10.
In front are three one-size Flip covers, moonbeam, ribbit and grasshopper, all with aplix. I have 6 stay-dry inserts to go with these that are not pictured. I love the Flips on the weekends! They are perfect for out and about because they take up less room in the diaper bag. I also recently started using them at night and they are working well so far.
The left column are my one-off diapers. These are either diapers that I bought to try and didn’t like enough to buy more or I received them free with a coupon at Kelly’s Closet.
Starting from the front we have:
- Thirsties Duo in Cool Stripes – the jury’s still out on this one as it’s still a little big on Jack. I do like the hemp insert a lot and have used it as a doubler at night.
- Bright Star Baby in black, size 0 – did not care for this diaper and will probably try to sell. Jack has outgrown it anyway.
- Rumparooz one size pocket diaper with snaps in green
- Happy Heiny one size pocket diaper with aplix in bright blue
- Kawaii one size pocket diaper with snaps in a minky brown print
- Kawaii one size pocket diaper with aplix in royal blue (not pictured)
- Fuzzibunz one size pocket diaper with snaps in orange (not pictured)
I’m indifferent about the last five diapers. They are fine but I like the way the BGs fit on Jack a lot better.
I also have a bunch of size small gDiapers but I didn’t really like them and don’t consider them part of my official stash. I do however use the gCloth inserts as doublers at night.
So I think my grand total is 35 diapers if you count the Flips as one each.